As a result, the company has now invested around 47% of the proceeds it raised in its initial public offering in April.
The company has signed a share purchase agreement to acquire a special purpose vehicle that owns the rights to construct the solar power plant.
It said the Bilsham plant will be constructed under an engineering, procurement and construction contract negotiated by the fund.
Shares in NextEnergy last traded down 0.2% at
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post