As a result, the company has now invested around 47% of the proceeds it raised in its initial public offering in April.
The company has signed a share purchase agreement to acquire a special purpose vehicle that owns the rights to construct the solar power plant.
It said the Bilsham plant will be constructed under an engineering, procurement and construction contract negotiated by the fund.
Shares in NextEnergy last traded down 0.2% at
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf