New Science Findings from Advanced Science Research Center Outlined (Current-induced spin polarization on metal surfaces probed by spin-polarized positron beam)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This settles a controversy, that which of these two mechanisms dominates the large CISP on metal surfaces."
For more information on this research see: Current-induced spin polarization on metal surfaces probed by spin-polarized positron beam. Scientific Reports, 2014;4():4844. (
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore