New Findings on Nanocomposites from China University Summarized (THE ADSORPTION OF Bi-III/Pt NANOCOMPOSITES AT PLATINUM ELECTRODE WITH HIGHLY ENHANCED ELECTROCATALYSIS TOWARD GLUCOSE)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The prepared BiIII/nanoPt/Pt electrode given high sensitivity and excellent linearship to glucose detection and showed the potential application in the areas of electrocatalysis or electroanalysis."
For more information on this research see: THE ADSORPTION OF Bi-III/Pt NANOCOMPOSITES AT PLATINUM ELECTRODE WITH HIGHLY ENHANCED ELECTROCATALYSIS TOWARD GLUCOSE. Surface Review and Letters, 2014;21(3):100-108. Surface Review and Letters can be contacted at:
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia