New Findings from S. Ren and Co-Authors in the Area of Nanocrystals Reported (Synthesis of white light LaF3: 20%Yb3+, 0.1%Ho3+, 1%Tm3+ single nanocrystals by precipitated transformation method)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The upconversion spectra of the sample were measured using a fluorescence spectro-photomere with single-wavelength diode lasers (980 nm) at room temperature. Red, green, and blue emissions were associated with the synthesized sample."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The calculated color coordinates demonstrated that white light can be produced in a wide range of pumping powers."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis of white light LaF3: 20%Yb3+, 0.1%Ho3+, 1%Tm3+ single nanocrystals by precipitated transformation method.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Ren, Inner Mongolia Key Lab Green Catalysis,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post