MeshWorks™ unites several tools to create and simplify a complete mesh network design as part the Internet of Things (IoT). It has a powerful Graphical User Interface (GUI) equipped with a simple python script generator to help create complete scripts that can be loaded directly onto end devices. No experience is needed in writing C code or being fluent in complex mesh networking protocols like ZigBee or Z-Wave.
The complete platform consists of three key components: A wireless Personal Area Network (PAN) which is powered by CEL's MeshConnect™ 2.4GHz 802.15.4 modules, a GUI-driven programming interface driven by CEL's MeshWorks™ software suite, and cloud access which is provided by Exosite's new OpenTether™ (OT) cellular backhaul offering. A wired backhaul option is also available utilizing CEL's new MeshConnect™ Ethernet Gateway. Both gateway alternatives are offered as options within the MeshWorks™ development kit. MeshWorks™ also incorporates an optional Real-Time Locating Service (RTLS) technology from Buzby Works which can be implemented as supplemental code running on top of the MeshWorks™ firmware.
MeshWorks™ makes previously complex mesh networking systems incredibly fast and easy to implement for anyone with basic python scripting skills. It is designed to work with virtually any type of sensor in any application that requires M2M (Machine to Machine) communications.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years