MeshWorks™ unites several tools to create and simplify a complete mesh network design as part the Internet of Things (IoT). It has a powerful Graphical User Interface (GUI) equipped with a simple python script generator to help create complete scripts that can be loaded directly onto end devices. No experience is needed in writing C code or being fluent in complex mesh networking protocols like ZigBee or Z-Wave.
The complete platform consists of three key components: A wireless Personal Area Network (PAN) which is powered by CEL's MeshConnect™ 2.4GHz 802.15.4 modules, a GUI-driven programming interface driven by CEL's MeshWorks™ software suite, and cloud access which is provided by Exosite's new OpenTether™ (OT) cellular backhaul offering. A wired backhaul option is also available utilizing CEL's new MeshConnect™ Ethernet Gateway. Both gateway alternatives are offered as options within the MeshWorks™ development kit. MeshWorks™ also incorporates an optional Real-Time Locating Service (RTLS) technology from Buzby Works which can be implemented as supplemental code running on top of the MeshWorks™ firmware.
MeshWorks™ makes previously complex mesh networking systems incredibly fast and easy to implement for anyone with basic python scripting skills. It is designed to work with virtually any type of sensor in any application that requires M2M (Machine to Machine) communications.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton