The company processed 1.3 million tonnes of fresh fruit bunches in the first half of 2014, compared to 1.16 million tonnes in the previous year.
From this, it produced 290,650 tonnes of crude palm oil, up from 254,633 in the previous year. It also produced 29,000 tonnes of pine kernel oil, up from 25,345.
It shipped 292,362 tonnes of oil, up from 284,552, at an average price of
As at the end of June the company had 81,000 tonnes of crude palm oil sold or priced forward for 2014 at an average price of
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures