The company processed 1.3 million tonnes of fresh fruit bunches in the first half of 2014, compared to 1.16 million tonnes in the previous year.
From this, it produced 290,650 tonnes of crude palm oil, up from 254,633 in the previous year. It also produced 29,000 tonnes of pine kernel oil, up from 25,345.
It shipped 292,362 tonnes of oil, up from 284,552, at an average price of
As at the end of June the company had 81,000 tonnes of crude palm oil sold or priced forward for 2014 at an average price of
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground