The fund is an open-ended, actively managed product which aims to provide a yield in excess of overnight deposits, with income distributed daily in the form of additional units.
"NBAD Cash Plus enhances cash yield through investments into sophisticated money market instruments that are otherwise not accessible to investors; and allows them to retain the flexibility to access their investments on a daily basis," says
"This fund is a great investment alternative at a time when yield on cash is at historically low levels and there is a constant pressure to find avenues to maximize return on liquidity."
The fund is an open-ended, actively managed product which aims to provide a yield in excess of overnight deposits, with income distributed daily in the form of additional units. It aims to capture the best opportunities available to investors by investing in a range of high quality money market instruments in the
The fund managers will select high quality and liquid money market instruments, including term deposits, certificates of deposit, commercial papers, floating rate notes and short term bonds from banks and corporates in the MENA region,
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile