Moody's credit rating agency has changed
Moody's Investors Services says the change reflects its assessment of the province's ability to meet its medium-term fiscal targets, especially with weak growth and higher-than-anticipated deficits projected for the next two years.
The ratings agency didn't wait for the Liberals to introduce their
Moody's Vice President
Sousa says the Liberals have cut expenses and become the leanest government in
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence