* The pulling power of the partner ecosystem ensured the best IFSEC show ever for Milestone Systems.
* The message that open platform technology is a future-proof strategy resonated strongly with the visitors at the stand.
A full range of camera partners and solution partners presented at the Milestone booth, showcasing the continuing power of open platform technology and the ever-expanding partner ecosystem. This lead to the most successful
"Our partners are an essential part of our success, now and in the future. I believe that the great response we received from the visitors at IFSEC is a clear message about the value of our open business model. It is a strategy we are dedicated to enhancing going forward: We are 100% committed to driving open platform technology into the future," says
- http://www.autonomy.com/ HP Autonomy storage solutions
- http://www.agentvi.com/ Agent Vi video analytics
- http://pivot3.com/ Pivot3 storage solutions for video
- http://www.veracityglobal.com/ Veracity
- http://www.ganetec.com/ Ganetec Global Solutions video analytics
- http://www.cnlsoftware.com/ CNL Software Ltd PSIM
- http://www.alliedtelesis.com/ Allied Telesis International Ltd IT infrastructure Open platform technology showcase
The new metadata capabilities in XProtect 2014 were shown in live demos using
Another showcase area included the integrations of both AXIS A1001 and Bosch Access Professional Edition with XProtect Access Control Module 2014 in the XProtect Smart Client. The ability to integrate multiple access control systems at the same time in a user friendly way with the elegant Milestone video interface was a big crowd puller at the stand.
The Milestone XProtect Access Control Module 2014 is an add-on product for XProtect VMS. It enables easy and fast integration of third-party access control systems with Milestone video surveillance solutions.
The new licensing concept for analog cameras used with XProtect 2014 family of VMS products also attracted considerable interest at the stand. In the new licensing concept, only one hardware device license is needed per analog-to-IP encoder unit, regardless of the number of analog cameras connected to the encoder unit, thus facilitating a smooth and cost effective transition to digital video for customers using analog cameras.
Sleek Milestone Husky NVRs now available in EMEA Milestone also exhibited the Milestone Husky Series of network video recorder (NVR) appliances. These NVR appliances preinstalled with Milestone XProtect VMS are available now in
The Milestone Husky appliances are ready to use, featuring automatic device discovery with wizards for configuring the entire system, and the device license keys are pre-activated. A fun competition was held each day for visitors to install a Milestone Husky NVR in the fastest time: the winning record that week was 17 seconds! Based on appearances alone, the Milestone Husky NVRs are different from others in the market. The appliances are sleek and sophisticated designed to fit any environment, even on the shelf at a small retail shop. Ensuring reliability and durability, the hardware is industrial-grade, working seamlessly with the Milestone VMS.
Customers get instant and remote access to live and recorded video through a flexible choice of client interfaces: Milestone XProtect Smart Client (available with the Milestone Husky M30 and Milestone Husky M50 models), XProtect Web Client or Milestone Mobile all available in 27 languages.
About Milestone Systems
Founded in 1998, Milestone Systems is the global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, according to
Milestone Press Contacts:
Joss Svendsen, PR Manager EMEA
Tel: +45 2552 9383
Courtney Dillon Pedersen, PR Manager US/APAC
Tel. +1 (503) 719-3439
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia