Minister of Oil and Minister of State for National Assembly Affairs Dr.
Minister Al-Omair, who doubles as Chairman of
This bullish trend of the oil prices will continue and they will stabilize, said the minister, in remarks to journalists during the KPC
The prices of oil have already started to restore their regular levels, minister Al-Omair added.
"We are not pleased with the events taking place in
Turning to other issues, the minister touched on the new indemnity law, saying that it would not be applied to the currently employed personnel, and would be only effective for those to be hired in the future.
Minister Al-Omair indicated that the government and the parliament did their best to be fair in the allocation of salaries and allotments in the oil sector. "We will maintain all the privileges and rights of our brothers the employees," he stressed.
He also re-affirmed that the incentives for the youth to seek jobs in the oil sector will be kept. (end) osj.tb.rk
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention