The weighted index rose 7.56 points to the level of 477.48 points and KSX 15 climbed to 1,171.19, gaining 25.7 points.
Number of trades amounted to 3,051, value of exchanged shares reached KD 17,364,204.553 and volume of traded stocks 138,570.
Top losers were HAYATCOMM, AMADINA,
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say