ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02072014 -
'At Ethicon our commitment to delivering strategic design and consistent value is a team process, driven by observational insights, procedural knowledge and the ultimate goal of positively impacting patient outcomes,' said
The IDSA recognized the ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealers for an innovative design that enables surgeons to access tissue in deep or tight spaces as well as maneuver around corners and behind structures in the body. This is the first articulating advanced energy device of its kind that enables surgeons to use a perpendicular approach to cut and seal vessels up to 7mm in diameter and lymphatics through a 5mm port. A flexible joint articulates 55 degrees on either side (for a total 110 degrees of articulation) without sacrificing shaft stiffness, while an articulation wheel enables users to lock the desired angle of approach into position for stability.
As a Bronze Medal Winner, ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealers will be featured in the IDEA 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports