AfDB will use its best efforts to direct an amount equal to the net proceeds of the issue of these bonds to lending projects within the field of food security, subject to and in accordance with the Bank s lending standards.
Nomura has been promoting financial products for sustainable growth, which are intended not only to generate a return on investment but also to address social and environmental problems. Through the sale of AfDB s food security bonds, Nomura serves as a bridge to investors who wish to contribute to society through their investments and support food security projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?