AfDB will use its best efforts to direct an amount equal to the net proceeds of the issue of these bonds to lending projects within the field of food security, subject to and in accordance with the Bank s lending standards.
Nomura has been promoting financial products for sustainable growth, which are intended not only to generate a return on investment but also to address social and environmental problems. Through the sale of AfDB s food security bonds, Nomura serves as a bridge to investors who wish to contribute to society through their investments and support food security projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures