AfDB will use its best efforts to direct an amount equal to the net proceeds of the issue of these bonds to lending projects within the field of food security, subject to and in accordance with the Bank s lending standards.
Nomura has been promoting financial products for sustainable growth, which are intended not only to generate a return on investment but also to address social and environmental problems. Through the sale of AfDB s food security bonds, Nomura serves as a bridge to investors who wish to contribute to society through their investments and support food security projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.