This will mitigate the problems of the people due to inflation in food prices, particularly in those States/UTs where the NFSA has not been implemented so far.
The allocation is approved in view of the persistent demand from States/Union Territories for more foodgrains to meet their Targeted Public Distributed System (TPDS) requirements.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton