The proposed TFC issue will have a tenor of 6 months; proceeds of the TFC issue would be placed in a Term Deposit Receipt with a highly rated bank, to be utilized as margin for Letter of Credit. As per the proposed structure, the maturity of the TDR will coincide with the repayment of the TFC issue, which is in bullet form; proceeds of the maturing TDR will be earmarked to be utilized for retirement of the TFC issue.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?