The proposed TFC issue will have a tenor of 6 months; proceeds of the TFC issue would be placed in a Term Deposit Receipt with a highly rated bank, to be utilized as margin for Letter of Credit. As per the proposed structure, the maturity of the TDR will coincide with the repayment of the TFC issue, which is in bullet form; proceeds of the maturing TDR will be earmarked to be utilized for retirement of the TFC issue.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas