PUB AND brewing giant
The company said its revenues were up 6.9 per cent to £1.3bn and its pretax profit was up 7.4 per cent to £158.2m.
The group added 48 new sites during the year as part of a five-year plan to increase its estate to 1,100.
Following the acquisitions, profit for the retail business grew 12 per cent compared to the prior year.
The company has during the financial year sold off 148 pubs and an additional 275 pubs after the yearend.
The sales were another part of the five-year plan to put more focus on the retail side of the business, and it led to revenue from the pub partners dropping 4.5 per cent compared to the previous year.
It reported a 4.5 per cent increased revenue from brewing and its volume share of the
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006