In a post-close trading update, the company which operates 44 outdoor five-a-side soccer centres in the
Back in March, the company raised
"With a healthy pipeline of new sites and the scope to further grow profitability in the existing centres, Goals is well positioned to deliver sustainable growth," the company said.
The company's shares were down 0.4% at
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'