The withdrawal of the rating follows unfavorable market conditions to sell the notes. As there is no set time frame for resuming the issuance process, no rating is required at this time. Fitch will provide investors with further information on the notes if and when the issuer resumes the sale process.
Fitch continues to rate Los Portales S.A. follows:
--Foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'B+';
--Local currency IDR 'B+'.
The Rating Outlook is Stable.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
+51 999 108 046
Managing Director, Latin America Corporates
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs