The withdrawal of the rating follows unfavorable market conditions to sell the notes. As there is no set time frame for resuming the issuance process, no rating is required at this time. Fitch will provide investors with further information on the notes if and when the issuer resumes the sale process.
Fitch continues to rate Los Portales S.A. follows:
--Foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'B+';
--Local currency IDR 'B+'.
The Rating Outlook is Stable.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
+51 999 108 046
Managing Director, Latin America Corporates
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say