Findings from Zhejiang Normal University Yields New Data on Nanocrystals (Enhanced upconversion in Ho3+-doped transparent glass ceramics containing BaYbF5 nanocrystals)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The outstanding upconversion properties of Ho3+ in GC may present potential application in all-solid-state upconversion lasers operating in the visible and ultraviolet range."
For more information on this research see: Enhanced upconversion in Ho3+-doped transparent glass ceramics containing BaYbF5 nanocrystals.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Jiang,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him