The new unit will expand the refinery's ability to help meet energy needs throughout northwest
Despite extremely low margins and industry-wide losses in
The investment addresses an industry shortfall in capability to convert fuel oil to products such as diesel, it noted.
"Our investments at this refinery, totaling more than US two billion in less than a decade, will contribute to meeting the demand for fuels and finished products from our customers in
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio