The provisional data from Destatis showed that
The euro fell to a 2-day low of 138.75 against the yen, compared to 139.07 hit late
The euro hit 0.7918 against the pound, its lowest since
The euro edged down to 1.3597 against the greenback, closer towards yesterday's weekly low. Against the aussie, the euro weakened to 1.4517.
The next possible downside target for the euro is seen around 1.35 against the greenback, 0.78 against the pound, 1.44 against the aussie and 137.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut