Ikazoboh, a chartered accountant with over 35 years' experience of international business management and corporate advisory roles in both the private and public sectors, was until 2011, interim administrator of the
A statement by the
The EGM, the statement said, was in accordance with the Governance Action Plan approved at
The new board comprises three executive directors namely:
Besides the Ikazoboh as Group Chairman, the Non-Executive Directors include: AndrÉ Siaka, representing shareholders in CEMAC, Dr. Adesegun Akinjuwon Akin-Olugbade, representing
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go