ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02072014 - First currency ETVs on
The new products allow investors to capitalize on an increase or decrease of the Japanese Yen without any leverage, or to anticipate on an increase or decrease of the Japanese Yen or US dollar with a leverage factor of 3. Leveraged ETVs enable investors to trade on a short term basis with a competitive total cost of ownership.
Currency ETVs appeal to investors wishing to diversify their portfolio through the addition of a new asset class which has a low correlation with equities and bonds, or wanting to take advantage of tactical or strategic macro opportunities using the foreign exchange market.
Danielle Ballardie, Head of Cash markets at
ETVs provide investors exposure to underlying assets such as futures contracts, commodities, and currencies without actually trading futures or ever taking physical delivery of the underlying assets.
ETFS Long JPY Short EUR
ETFS Short JPY Long EUR
ETFS 3x Long USD Short EUR
ETFS 3x Short USD Long EUR
ETFS 3x Short JPY Long EUR
ETFS 3x Long JPY Short EUR
To learn more about
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?