More interest will be on the ensuing press conference from
Among the policies announced was a reduction in the ECB's main interest rate to 0.15 percent.
Figures released Thursday suggest the eurozone has started the summer on a fairly flat footing.
Retail sales across the region, according to Eurostat, were flat in May while the June purchasing managers' index — a gauge of business activity — from financial information company
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo