Data on Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors Reported by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It is hoped that such work is useful for medicinal chemists to design novel PPAR-alpha agonists and antagonists."
For more information on this research see: Molecular Recognition of Agonist and Antagonist for Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-alpha Studied by Molecular Dynamics Simulations.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO