ENP Newswire -
Release date- 03072014 - US stocks were little changed as reports showed jobs rose and factory orders fell in the world's biggest economy.
US private payrolls increased by 281,000 in June, according to the
It beat the consensus estimate of a smaller rise to 205,000. The data comes ahead of tomorrow's official government figures on the labour MARKET. Another report today revealed US factory orders declined 0.5% in May after rising 0.7% a month earlier.
Economists had pencilled in a 0.3% drop. Meanwhile, Federal Reserve Chair
Speaking at the
'Its effects on financial vulnerabilities, such as excessive leverage and maturity transformation, are not well understood and are less direct than a regulatory or supervisory approach.' US airlines decline US carriers retreated the most in three weeks after
edged higher as
West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 1.094% to
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?