ISTANBUL (CIHAN)- Main opposition
Tanrikulu asked Avci whether the prep schools have been closed in order to give a monopoly to Erdogan's son-in-law
Tanrikulu submitted the following questions:
Is it true that
Has the aforementioned company applied to the
Does the persistence of the
Does the government want to close private prep schools by inventing the notion of a "parallel structure" in order to provide a new area of investment to Erdogan's son-in-law?
Tanrikulu also asked whether any state institutions have received any services from the company of Erdogan's son-in-law.
The government passed a law this year that requires prep schools to become private schools by 2015. However, the majority of prep schools in the country are unable to meet the requirements and so will be forced to close.
(Cihan/Today's Zaman) CIHAN
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan