In May, Chinese authorities awarded
The new finance is based on regulatory approval. It is drafted for retail investors seeking a total return of capital growth and income via exposure to RMB and its denominated fixed income instruments.
It will lend mainly in a portfolio of RMB-denominated certificates of deposits, preferred shares, bonds, money market funds as well as other fixed income instruments issued onshore by the Chinese governments, quasi-government entities, corporations and financial institutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say