ZTE Qing Yang 2 is one of the first phones available for the operator's 4G clients. The new smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8926 1.2GHz processor.
The Qing Yang 2 will hold both the FDD-LTE as well as TD-LTE 4G network standards with capabilities to provide data transmission rates of up to 150 Mbps on
Moreover, it holds 2GB of RAM memory, a 5-inch high-resolution IPS touch-screen, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel front camera, along with GPS and Glonass support.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment