ZTE Qing Yang 2 is one of the first phones available for the operator's 4G clients. The new smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8926 1.2GHz processor.
The Qing Yang 2 will hold both the FDD-LTE as well as TD-LTE 4G network standards with capabilities to provide data transmission rates of up to 150 Mbps on
Moreover, it holds 2GB of RAM memory, a 5-inch high-resolution IPS touch-screen, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel front camera, along with GPS and Glonass support.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records