The Central Bank of
Speaking at the 2013 AGM of NAMB in
Fabanwo tasked operators on the need for awareness creation on operations of microfinance banks specifically on the utilisation of development funds.
He said, "In the association there are so many issues that are not yet attended to, the secretariat needs to be strong, you need to improve on capacity building, you need to improve on transparency and accountability, you need to improve on information dissemination to have one association that is forging ahead.
"The prospects are very bright, there are reforms that will support the association all over in CBN and for foreign investors, but until we become united and on the part of progress, these reforms will elude us."
Also, immediate past President of NAMB, Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go