ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02072014 - CALGARY -
The Company does not hold any common shares in treasury.
This announcement is in conformity with DTR 5.6.1.
The Company's shares trade on the
The Group's industrial and marketing activities are supported by a global network of more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries. The Group's diversified operations comprise over 150 mining and metallurgical sites, offshore oil production assets, farms and agricultural facilities.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +1 403-724-7200
Tel: +1 604-694-6035
Tel: +1 416-649-8006
Tel: 44 (0) 207 8313 3113
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go