A Cabinet meeting held, on Wednesday evening, approved the 2014 complementary finance law, spokesman for the Government Nidhal Ouerfelli said.
In a statement to the media, he added that this draft law will be submitted, Friday, to the
Speaking about the specificities of the finance law,
It is also based, he specified, on providing provisions aimed to consolidate the tax duty, fight against smuggling and parallel trade and stepping up growth and investment pending the amendment of the code of incentive to investment.
Besides, the draft law aims to speed up launch of structural economic reforms and adoption of solidarity and social integration policy, the spokesman pointed out, adding that this finance law seeks to preserve the great balances by reducing the budget deficit from 6.9% to 5.2%.
A news conference is due to be held, Friday at the Kasbah, by a representative of the
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays