In a statement Thursday, the Irish and
The company said trading in the US in the four month period remained weak, but broadly in line with management expectations. The company's new
"Comparatives for the second quarter are tougher but the business remains on track for good earnings growth from both territories," the company said.
"Overall, the business appears to be moving in the right direction but the missed element as it stands is the
C&C shares were down 0.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.