This figure represents a 94 per cent increase compared to the same time last year.
The company said its 26 investments in the period generated
The company also said it committed
"Moreover, the volume of new commitments made during the last six months shows clearly the market demand for litigation finance solutions."
The group's Aim-listed stock closed up 0.8 per cent at 120.5p.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures