This figure represents a 94 per cent increase compared to the same time last year.
The company said its 26 investments in the period generated
The company also said it committed
"Moreover, the volume of new commitments made during the last six months shows clearly the market demand for litigation finance solutions."
The group's Aim-listed stock closed up 0.8 per cent at 120.5p.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million