This figure represents a 94 per cent increase compared to the same time last year.
The company said its 26 investments in the period generated
The company also said it committed
"Moreover, the volume of new commitments made during the last six months shows clearly the market demand for litigation finance solutions."
The group's Aim-listed stock closed up 0.8 per cent at 120.5p.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges