The serial number for this application is 86238318.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 038.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Telecommunications services, namely providing telephone communication and internet telephony services; electronic voice messaging, namely the recording and subsequent transmission of voice messages by telephone; providing multiple user dial-up, high-speed and dedicated access to the internet; electronic transmission of messages, data, images, video and information via the internet; wireless transmission of voice, messages, data and information; high-speed access services and wireless access services to the internet; television transmission services; telecommunications services in the nature of providing voice and data networking services, namely providing digital and analog networking services to transmit data and voice; teleconferencing, videoconferencing and web conferencing services; telecommunications consultation; voice over internet protocol (VOIP) services; telecommunications consultation in the field of data, voice and video communications networks.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go