The serial number for this application is 85857560.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 038.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Telecommunications services, namely, electronic transmission of data for payment services provided through wireless devices; mobile telecommunication services, namely, electronic transmission of information from the provision of credit cards and debit cards; telecommunication services, namely, electronic transmission of data and documents for computer users; electronic transmission of data in the nature of machine readable codes that are displayed on mobile device display screens and transmitted over a global remote data processing network; transmission of financial data through the use of electronic image processing by a mobile telephone link; electronic mail, message sending and receiving services; providing multi-user access to a secure computerized information network for the transfer and dissemination of a range of information in the field of financial services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks, Telecommunications,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World