The company said it has seen good progress with sales of its LiquiBand product in the US, driving overall sales growth. Its Bulk Materials unit is the only part of its business where progress has been less than expected, it said.
Its hernia mesh fixation device LiquiBand Fix8 has been approved for use in the European Market from May, and will be launched in the EU in the second-half.
Additionally, it will launch anti-microbial dressings and atraumatic foam dressing products in the second-half.
The company noted that the continued strengthening of sterling against the US dollar and euro will have an impact on revenues, saying that a 10% movement in the dollar or euro exchange rate would impact its sterling revenues by approximately 2% or 4%, respectively.
Shares in Advanced Medical were trading down 0.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy