The company said it has seen good progress with sales of its LiquiBand product in the US, driving overall sales growth. Its Bulk Materials unit is the only part of its business where progress has been less than expected, it said.
Its hernia mesh fixation device LiquiBand Fix8 has been approved for use in the European Market from May, and will be launched in the EU in the second-half.
Additionally, it will launch anti-microbial dressings and atraumatic foam dressing products in the second-half.
The company noted that the continued strengthening of sterling against the US dollar and euro will have an impact on revenues, saying that a 10% movement in the dollar or euro exchange rate would impact its sterling revenues by approximately 2% or 4%, respectively.
Shares in Advanced Medical were trading down 0.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson