Incident resolution solutions provider
The partnership will see ARM growing
"Traditionally, we invested in a very small number of technology partners because our heritage business in the forensics space was very niche and focused almost entirely on the law enforcement vertical," says
"However, our operations in
Together, the two companies are introducing
"Every organisation needs advanced and integrated security and forensic solutions to successfully investigate cyber crimes, internal policy violations and security incidents," says
"Each case presents unique challenges as the data can often be hidden in plain sight. It is important for organisations to understand how to sift through the digital incident trail, reconstruct a timeline of events and identify the 'who, what, when and how' of a breach," Zaichkowsky adds.
Francois Els, GM at ARM, says: "Organisations across
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks