Admission to the exhibition, which runs until
The show will head to the cities of
The traveling exhibition of drawings and engravings by Miro is being curated by Melgar, a photographer, gallery owner and collector.
"The exhibition reveals a more intimate and personal side of the Catalan artist's world by including sketches and notes, as well as works produced in pencil on paper, during the last five years of his life," the Caixa Cultural said.
The works in the show are from different periods in the artist's career from 1962 to 1983.
The exhibition features 23 black-and-white photographs taken of Miro by Melgar, who met the artist in
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17