Admission to the exhibition, which runs until
The show will head to the cities of
The traveling exhibition of drawings and engravings by Miro is being curated by Melgar, a photographer, gallery owner and collector.
"The exhibition reveals a more intimate and personal side of the Catalan artist's world by including sketches and notes, as well as works produced in pencil on paper, during the last five years of his life," the Caixa Cultural said.
The works in the show are from different periods in the artist's career from 1962 to 1983.
The exhibition features 23 black-and-white photographs taken of Miro by Melgar, who met the artist in
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?