The bioscience industry in
The study was introduced during the
- The state's bioscience industry employed nearly 6,400 people in 2012 across 343 business establishments.
- Despite a national recession in 2012, the bioscience industry in
- Drugs and pharmaceuticals - the largest bioscience sector in the state - contributed to industry's gains with a 73 percent growth rate since 2007.
TNS 24KuanRap-140729 30FurigayJof-4811351 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan