Farifax, VA (PRWEB)
Venio Systems, the leading provider of integrated e-discovery software for corporations, law firms, government agencies and service providers, announced today that it will demonstrate newly released version 5 of its Venio Integrated E-Discovery Platform at ILTA Annual Conference 2014.
Version 5 demonstrates the use of predictive coding in different phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), including early case assessment, review and quality control and delivers other advantages for both end users and administrators. End users will benefit from enhancements like Near DeDupe, DT-like syntax for proximity, web printing with slip sheets, improved performance of web native viewing. "The most important enhancement for end users, however, is Venio Assisted Review," says
Administrators can look forward to greatly improved speed and productivity driven by Venio's leverage of distributed computing. "Distributed computing allows our system to use its resources better and increase bandwidth for increased speed," says Arestotle Thapa, Venio's CEO and Chief Technology Officer. "It also allows administrators to easily prioritize critical jobs." Other enhancements for administrators include improved forensic image support, multiple slip sheeting options, tiff improvements, improvements in the export capabilities and new reports."
Venio is showcasing version 5 of its Venio Integrated E-Discovery Platform at the 37th Annual
For more information about the Venio's Integrated eDiscovery Platform please visit http://www.veniosystems.com.
About Venio Systems
Venio Systems, based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12050785.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips