HYPER ACTIVIST investor
Bramson, who took over fund manager F&C in 2011 before slashing jobs at the group, took a 19 per cent stake in Electra earlier this year without declaring his intentions. Electra yesterday told the market that Bramson met the board last week and asked for three seats on the sixperson board in a bid to lead a strategic review of the business.
"The board of Electra has carefully considered
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season