The US dollar rose to more than a 3-week high of 102.15 against the yen and a 6-month high of 0.9073 against the Swiss franc, from early lows of 102.03 and 0.9064, respectively.
If the greenback extends its gain, it is likely to find resistance around 102.60 against the yen and 0.91 against the franc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules