The greenback climbed to near a 6-month high of 0.9056 against the franc and an 8-1/2-month high of 1.3417 versus the euro, off early lows of 0.9036 and 1.3443,respectively.
The greenback bounced off from its prior lows of 1.6994 against the pound and 101.81 against the yen and advanced to a 6-week high of 1.6942 and a new 3-week high of 102.11, respectively.
The greenback advanced to near a 6-week high of 1.0826 versus the loonie, from an early low of 1.0795. The greenback also rallied to a 7-week high of 0.8505 against the kiwi and a 6-day high of 0.9380 against the aussie, after falling to 0.8556 and a 4-day low of 0.9415, respectively earlier.
The next possible upside target for the greenback is seen around 0.91 against the franc, 1.33 against the euro, 1.68 against the pound, 103.00 against the yen, 0.93 against the aussie, 0.845 against the kiwi and 1.09 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment