The greenback climbed to near a 6-month high of 0.9056 against the franc and an 8-1/2-month high of 1.3417 versus the euro, off early lows of 0.9036 and 1.3443,respectively.
The greenback bounced off from its prior lows of 1.6994 against the pound and 101.81 against the yen and advanced to a 6-week high of 1.6942 and a new 3-week high of 102.11, respectively.
The greenback advanced to near a 6-week high of 1.0826 versus the loonie, from an early low of 1.0795. The greenback also rallied to a 7-week high of 0.8505 against the kiwi and a 6-day high of 0.9380 against the aussie, after falling to 0.8556 and a 4-day low of 0.9415, respectively earlier.
The next possible upside target for the greenback is seen around 0.91 against the franc, 1.33 against the euro, 1.68 against the pound, 103.00 against the yen, 0.93 against the aussie, 0.845 against the kiwi and 1.09 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week