Recognized as a leader in the retirement industry for defining leading-edge solutions, Egan is currently advising senior Treasury officials on the development of “myRA”, the Treasury-sponsored program that is being created to support retirement savings for workers who are not covered by defined contribution or other structured retirement programs.
“We are very fortunate to have Cynthia join our board,” said William J. Ryan, chairman of the board of
Prior to her role with the
Egan currently serves as a member of the board at Envestnet, Inc., a wealth management technology and services provider.
For more information visit us at www.unum.com or connect with us at www.facebook.com/unumbenefits, www.twitter.com/unumnews and www.linkedin.com/company/unum.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17