Approvals for house purchases increased to 67,196, a 4-month high, from 62,007 in May, the Bank of
Total lending to individuals increased
Consumer credit grew only
The monetary aggregate M4 rose 0.1% in June from May. On a yearly basis, M4 was down 0.6% versus 0.8% drop a month ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals