SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A new television series starring Anne Hecht and Jason Isaacs is moving some of its production from Israel to New Mexico.
New Mexico Film Office director Nick Maniatis says that the USA Network series called "Dig" filmed its pilot in Jerusalem but is moving in light of the recent unrest in Israel and Gaza. The film office says the show will film interior scenes in Albuquerque while it looks for new international locations for shooting exteriors.
"Dig" stars Isaacs as Peter Connelly, an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem who uncovers a conspiracy 2,000 years in-the-making.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms