SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A new television series starring Anne Hecht and Jason Isaacs is moving some of its production from Israel to New Mexico.
New Mexico Film Office director Nick Maniatis says that the USA Network series called "Dig" filmed its pilot in Jerusalem but is moving in light of the recent unrest in Israel and Gaza. The film office says the show will film interior scenes in Albuquerque while it looks for new international locations for shooting exteriors.
"Dig" stars Isaacs as Peter Connelly, an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem who uncovers a conspiracy 2,000 years in-the-making.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters