SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A new television series starring Anne Hecht and Jason Isaacs is moving some of its production from Israel to New Mexico.
New Mexico Film Office director Nick Maniatis says that the USA Network series called "Dig" filmed its pilot in Jerusalem but is moving in light of the recent unrest in Israel and Gaza. The film office says the show will film interior scenes in Albuquerque while it looks for new international locations for shooting exteriors.
"Dig" stars Isaacs as Peter Connelly, an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem who uncovers a conspiracy 2,000 years in-the-making.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low