ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25072014 -
Accordingly the Company give notice under Section 708A(5)(e)(i) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) ('Act') that:
1. the abovementioned shares were issued without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act.
2. as at the date of this notice the Company has complied with:
the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company and
section 674 of the Act and
3. as at the date of this notice there is no information to be disclosed which is 'excluded information' as defined in subsection 708A(7) and (8) of the Act that is reasonable for investors and their professional advisors to find in a disclosure document.
Subiaco WA 6008
Tel: 61 8 6489 2555
Fax: 61 8 9388 1252
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports