The series is written by The Flashcard's chief contributor and editor,
The Flashcard also welcomes guest blogger proposals, press releases, and event announcements related to language education for possible publication.
Guest blogger proposals, press releases, and event notices should be in the body of an e-mail. The subject line should include GUEST POST, PRESS RELEASE or EVENT NOTICE (ALL CAPS) at the beginning. E-mails with attachments will be rejected. Submit proposals to: theflashcard(at)topics-ent(dot)com.
Gibb and guest blogger opinions on The Flashcard will be their own and not official commentary of
TOPICS is now offering Instant Immersion™ VT (http://www.instantimmersion-vt.com) second language e-learning solutions directly to schools, businesses and other enterprise customers.
Press Contact Info:
Director of Business Development
Tel: (425) 656-3621
Fax: (425) 656-8013
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12053943.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls