The series is written by The Flashcard's chief contributor and editor,
The Flashcard also welcomes guest blogger proposals, press releases, and event announcements related to language education for possible publication.
Guest blogger proposals, press releases, and event notices should be in the body of an e-mail. The subject line should include GUEST POST, PRESS RELEASE or EVENT NOTICE (ALL CAPS) at the beginning. E-mails with attachments will be rejected. Submit proposals to: theflashcard(at)topics-ent(dot)com.
Gibb and guest blogger opinions on The Flashcard will be their own and not official commentary of
TOPICS is now offering Instant Immersion™ VT (http://www.instantimmersion-vt.com) second language e-learning solutions directly to schools, businesses and other enterprise customers.
Press Contact Info:
Director of Business Development
Tel: (425) 656-3621
Fax: (425) 656-8013
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12053943.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s