The surveillance technology company posted a pretax loss of
Despite this shortfall the company said it expects a strong performance in the second-half, and expects momentum to continue into 2015 and beyond, citing its order book and pipeline of new business. It has maintained its expectations for the full-year.
The company's order book was
The company said that it has been implementing a major reorganisation over the past 18 months, moving its operations to a single management structure, and consolidating its operations centres in
During the period it launched its new command and control software platform Synergy 3, which it said is gaining interest in the market, and it expects the product to be a "cornerstone for future growth in the Far East."
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006